We design, build, and repair custom canvas and awning products for your boat, RV, home, or business.
Let us help you find which of todays high performance exterior fabrics would be
best suited for your application and price point. We specialize in sail covers, boat covers,
awnings, and sail shades for use outdoors and in the marine environment. Style and fit are a priority but it is equally important to choose the correct fabric and design for an attractive and robust product with a long lifespan.
- Sail Covers should provide UV protection from the Sun and water resistance from the rain and snow, with breathability to prevent mold and mildew, and a good fit so they won't flog in the wind. An array of fabrics to choose from include: Sunbrella, Acrylite, Odyssey, UV Dacron, Weathermax, etc.
- Boat Tops should provide strength and protection from the Sun, wind, rain and snow and have some aspects of breathability too when enclosed. Some fabric choices include Seamark, Sunbrella, Stamoid, and Vinyl products.
- Boat Travel Covers will provide strength and abration resistance in addition to the other elements of protection. Fabrics include solution-dyed polyesters such as Top Gun, Topyssey, Top Notch, and Odyssey.
- Boat Mooring Covers and Winter Covers - On or off the trailer, mast up or down, these covers should emphasize UV protection, water resistance, and breathability and may include a structure of battens or a framework to support the weight of snow, falling leaves, etc.
- Awnings should be aesthetically pleasing to the design of your home, business, or RV while providing protection from wind and moisture, utilizing waterproof and abrasive resistant fabrics.
- Sail Shades are designed to be strong, while creative, structures designed to provide Sun, wind, and moisture protection to your outdoor gathering areas such as patio, deck, porch, etc. typically using posts or existing structures for their support.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.